Our vision is a church that is fixed on the gospel but flexible on everything else. Our vision is a church that stands for the unchanging truth of God’s Word in an ever changing world. Our vision is a church that reaches out: a church that exists for those not yet part of it. At the centre of this vision stands the cross of Jesus, without which there could be no church, no Christianity. At the heart of the Bible’s message stands the wonderful truth that we can only connect to God through the cross of Jesus. We can only truly connect to each other through the cross of Jesus. Our vision is all about the wonderful cross of Jesus. We hope this is a vision that you want to be part of too.
- FELLOW WORKERS: Reflections from Thai-Burma Border trip #3
- Rob & Lyn Nantes: Tree Change Ministry
- DIFFERENT BUT THE SAME: Reflections from Thai-Burma Border trip #2
- MUTUAL ENCOURAGEMENT: Reflections from Thai-Burma Border trip #1
- Philosophy of Ministry
- John Stott [C.A.D.]
- What time is it?
- Fellow Workers
- Dying to Lust, Rising to Purity
- Questioning Evangelism
- Still Here?
- Sin behind the Sins
- Flexible Methods, Fixed Message